Saturday, September 18, 2010

I've been absent for a while - Time for an update on The @cody_k today

Although the @cody_k and I still follow each other on Twitter, I don't read many of it's tweets (reasons should be obvious).  But today I came across these, which is what got me right over here to post a few things.  I'd just left things sort of hanging here, but these tweets kind of pissed me off.  The @cody_k still has to bad-mouth Sandi Berns, assaulting her character and tossing potentially serious accusations around?  Seriously? 



I see the @cody_k hasn't changed and seems just as demented and hypocritical as ever.  If someone said something like that about the @cody_k...oh, what's the use and who cares anyway, right?

I haven't posted Part 2 to this post's Part 1 yet because I was shocked (and more than a little amused) at how damned dumb Cody Codester (the main person behind the @cody_k) is.  Cody Codester and I had a little exchange in the comments section of this post, and she seemed either really dumb or like she's about 15 years old.  A lot of 15 year olds are really smart, but there is a lot of naivete and inexperience showing in those comments.  And I don't think she's 15 years old.....

In case you're wondering, Twitter doesn't have "built in shorteners" (or didn't then; they're on the horizon now) and the URL shortener used has nothing to do with whether or not a person is being paid to tweet.  Cody Codester's "defense" was so stupid, and her desperation about how many people read this blog made me feel kind of sorry for her, and it felt too sad to keep exposing her.   Well, that, and she and the @cody_k are too boring and dumb to spend much time and effort on anymore.

And then today I saw those tweets.   Aaaaand, I posted the promised Multiply-trolling screencaps here.  Sorry it took me so long to get around to that!

2 comments:

Codester said...

In case you're wondering, Twitter doesn't have "built in shorteners" (or didn't then; they're on the horizon now)

Really?

"...Until April of this year bit.ly was the default link shortener for Twitter..."

http://www.observer.com/2010/media/bitly-not-short-cash-raises-another-10-million

Who or What is Cody_K? said...

Now, now, Codester, you know I'm not clicking on any links you post.

But it doesn't matter - most of the shorteners can be used for paid links. Besides, everyone knows you were using is.gd for most of your time at twitter, lol, even here: http://whatiscody.blogspot.com/2010/03/codyk-is-still-taking-break-from.html

In all the screencaps I've put on this blog you used is.gd, so you're not even trying to defend yourself with this silly post. And since you're using bit.ly now, that supports my position - PAID PAID PAID.

It's kind of funny how you try to distract attention from the main point by focusing on minor points like this, and in this case you bit yourself in the ass.

I hope you're also getting paid to prove how funny Dumbness can be, because you prove it every day.